Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bow is a survivor and shoots great. Someone had stuck 'fake snake' on the back years ago and it peeled off easily. The belly evidentially was also white and they painted it black, but managed to leaved the original markings. It could be a nice hunting or 3D bow and looks like it would clean up very well. I will take PayPal and mail Priority Mail insured. I have more pictures.
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump for a chance to get a classic excellent shooting bow...might be interested in trading for Bear TD #2 or #3 limbs from upper 40s to lower 50s...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just found out that Tim Meigs was one of the top bowyers for Howard Hill bows at one time...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
brother Dave... I'm pretty sure I owned that, in 2016, before you got it. :) It sure is prettier than the Meigs bow... I know it will be tough on these old bones but it would be hard to pass it up... I do remember when you bought it in 2018 because I was looking at it again... :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
I have a soft spot for Meigs bows. One of my first longbows was an ASL Meigs. I have two other bushbows. Love Great Northern bows. If you decide to bring her home let me know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.