Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you please finish and are complete your argument and personal war on this post not the Middleton post

·
Registered
881 Posts
:moviecorn

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
GA...just remember See4miles is only in your post to personally trash DTM. A post not related to Derrick Middleton will hold no interest for him! He is on the record in you post personally attacking DTM & myself.....his work there is done until another Middleton post comes up & then his vendetta will rear its head again! Sorry to have taken your OP of track!

·
Registered
633 Posts
In the words of Maximus, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

Of course GA. I'd also say I'm sorry but I try not to lie.

To recap. I attacked DM, and Tim, attacked me. Since he is a liar, I decided to keep it on the public for posterity. I've honestly been trying to drop it for sometime, and thought I was done in the last thread, then you go and do this. As Rick Baker has pointed out before, and during his frequent attacks on me, my "12-year old mentality" does not allow for me to let this go I guess.

Anyways, I will try, but we will see what come up now that you have poured gas on the fire..... Well done by the way.....

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
In the words of Maximus, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

Of course GA. I'd also say I'm sorry but I try not to lie.

To recap. I attacked DM, and Tim, attacked me. Since he is a liar, I decided to keep it on the public for posterity. I've honestly been trying to drop it for sometime, and thought I was done in the last thread, then you go and do this. As Rick Baker has pointed out before, and during his frequent attacks on me, my "12-year old mentality" does not allow for me to let this go I guess.

Anyways, I will try, but we will see what come up now that you have poured gas on the fire..... Well done by the way.....
The BEST that comes of this is with YOU calling me a liar, your grudge against all things Middleton, and your cozy affiliation with Bohning people can now see your clear agenda and simply conceder the source of the name calling! I am telling the truth of what happened....I have nothing to gain Bohning decided NOT to honor my request without any explanation.....You came to the forum armed with your grudge & your 3rd hand information form a company you are working with, for free (wink/wink!!) and proceeded to call me out without first hand knowledge just what your cronies have fed you! It is nice to see you are being a good little minion & BLINDLY attack people!

And just to be perfectly clear I have never defended DTM & the way he has chosen to do business. It is common knowledge he needs to work on communication with potential customers & existing customers! I have NEVER defended DTM for the time it takes to get service it absolutely needs to be improved. What cause this entire uproar was your PERSONAL attack of the man. And when I questioned your personal attack of Derrick you came at me! Show a little class & stick to talking about bows & their performance leave the personal attacks to PM's if you feel you must attack! This vendetta MUST be eating you alive to have you stoop to these levels! Oh well as long as your compensated & you keep up your little "arrangement" with Bohning all will be well with you.......Are a couple of vanes really worth what used to be a good name?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'm not at all worried about my name Tim. The 5 DM fanboys on here are of no concern to me. You may want to consider your own advice. Have a look at all your ranting and babeling... . Hilarious......

·
Registered
633 Posts
Goes unsaid Rick. By the way, do you have some kind of vendetta for me? It just seems like you're sniffing close behind me wherever I go on here.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Goes unsaid Rick. By the way, do you have some kind of vendetta for me? It just seems like you're sniffing close behind me wherever I go on here.
You mentioned my name in your first post on this thread. I mean dang man, I know I'm irresistable but come on, who's the scoundrel sniffing who here? Maybe you're having koolaid withdrawals ? Lmao

·
Registered
633 Posts
Rick I know you're a good guy. Seriously. I'm firing for effect now. Why not? But you DM GUYS are a little over the top defending this unending crap with him. No other industry would tolerate his business model, or lack thereof. So when he gets called out you should let it ride. I call it by facts. I shoot excel yes, but I'm also critical of their shortcomings at the same time . as long as one is objective and factual, what's the problem?

·
Registered
633 Posts
As for old emotional Tim here. I think its obvious he's overcompensating for telling tales...

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
would you please finish and are complete your argument and personal war on this post not the Middleton post
I guess you got your answer, it's like a cancer, it just spreads!!!! but I expect it will be stopped anytime now,,,,,:moviecorn:pepsi:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
the problem is you keep taking jabs at middleton crossbow owners instead of the crossbow company owner himself. Why wouldn't we get defensive? Just keep your quarrel with the "scoundrel" and lesve the rest of us "koolaid drinking fanboys" out of it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts