Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Timber Ghost Outfitters no longer has anything to do with christian witt! or anybody that is not reputiable. i was suckered into business with the guy and it all blew up in my face. he is a scam artist and a thief. as far as me or my guides not being capible thats a joke. my website (pics and testimonals) speaks for its self. and as far a the tresspassing ticket ...yeah i got one trying to retrieve an animal that went onto private property. hence just a ticket. obviously had it been somthing else then everyone would know. if anything i should have been helped to retrieve the animal which is the ethical thing...not letting something go to waist. and as far as the sour grapes above...yeah his son did an awesome job for Timber Ghost Outfitters. i really wish it could have worked out...greed is the stem of all evils. Timber Ghost Outfitters works with only reputiable people now. people like Iron Mountian Adventures for example... its very easy to attack someones integrity on the computer.... i would like to see that in the woods.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also find it amusing that all these speculations come from Jim Jones that lives in Hood River Oregon residing at 950 21st st. he is using his sons address in Woodland WA to ILLEAGLIY obtain a washington hunting license and has been for at least three years. my guess is that he does not want to pay the $850 fee for out of state license and tags. i wouldnt agrue the facts about Christian witt obviously a little research goes a long ways. but for BIG BEAM HUNTER he has no right to speculate his altered perception of reality twords Timber Ghost Outfitters. i gave him and his son a job and it did nothing but bite me in the back. BIG BEAM HUNTER has to buy a new rig every year to take into the woods because he has burnt so many bridges and people either slash his tires or steal stuff out of his rig. he also had someone break into his house and steal all of his horns. i dont know about you but thats a pretty big statement in its self. obviously he has been crooked to others as well as TIMBER GHOST OUTFITTERS. jelousy will ruin a guy just as fast as greed. i hope that one day he can come to terms with him self and realize he could have had a great oppertunity with TIMBER GHOST OUTFITTERS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.