Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are close you got to go to this one, My family and I went to our first Mt. X last year and we had one one the best times we've had Shooting. This is a must do shoot :thumbs_up :smile: :smile:

Aug. 27Th - 28Th
Tupper Lake ,NY.
www.tupperlakearchers.net/

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
whoa said:
If you are close you got to go to this one, My family and I went to our first Mt. X last year and we had one one the best times we've had Shooting. This is a must do shoot :thumbs_up :smile: :smile:

Aug. 27Th - 28Th
Tupper Lake ,NY.
www.tupperlakearchers.net/
I will definately be attending this event. I am trying to make hotel reservations this week actually. We should have several excellent shooters coming from Clifton Park............. :wink: This is supposed to be the best shoot within reasonable driving distance for the year.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Bump........got the last hotel room at the tupper lake hotel last night. Any AT'ers going to be at this event?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
We used to go when you rode up the mountain and shot your way down.
Only been once since they closed the lift. Is that still how it goes? No ski lift, just shoot a regular course, or is the mountain open again?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
It's not on the mountain. When it was on the mountain it was much better IMO, but I guess you take what you can get. The shoot is now at the club. 4 courses of 15 targets. I like it because it's laid back and a great way to end the summer and get ready for hunting season. I'm hoping some day it goes back to the mountain.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
It's gonna be a long day at work today waiting for tomorrow. :confused:

We are heading up tonight and staying at the Tupper Lake Motel. Anyone else staying there?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I am definitely going to be there.. Awsome shoot for anyone that has never been you must try this one!!! We'll be camping in the Parking lot close to the Activites Beer and the tent what more could you ask for!! They have a Guts course that is a blast one arrow only allowed if you break it your out!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
One Question I know tupper goes by their own rules sort of Modified IBO can anyone tell me are you allowed Long stab and Moveable sight in the MCA class which is now MBF or are they still fixed pins short stab? :confused: :mg:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Anyone know if/when they plan to put results on the website? I am curious to know where I ended up and who was above/below me.

It was good meeting Whoa and his family there, I am sure I will see you around next year.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They hope to have them up by the end of the week it was another great time over 250 people showed can't wait untill next year :beer: :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts