Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speaking as one of the very early members of AT I'd like to say thanks to all the folks that started this site and have managed, supported and stuck with it without making it the "politically correct" thing you find at some other sites.

Here on AT we are allowed to speak our minds, discuss ideas that do not fall within the owners manual, and just share our experiences without logging on to find your thread missing. Not so with some other sites.

So... a big tip o' the hat to AT!!! And a big thanks to Terry Martin...

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
here here....cant agree more

·
Registered
437 Posts
Here Here...

EPLC said:
Speaking as one of the very early members of AT I'd like to say thanks to all the folks that started this site and have managed, supported and stuck with it without making it the "politically correct" thing you find at some other sites. Here on AT we are allowed to speak our minds, discuss ideas that do not fall within the owners manual, and just share our experiences. Not so with some other sites.

So... a big tip o' the hat to AT!!! And a big thanks to Terry Martin...
As a newbie to the site I have to agree and say thank you. I've made some very good aquaintances here and found some great deal in the classified ads. So again thanks and I'll be around as long as you'll have me...:tea:

Now too bad I can't say that the wife feels the same... LOL She thinks that I'm on here way too much...:typing:

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Now too bad I can't say that the wife feels the same... LOL She thinks that I'm on here way too much...:typing:[/QUOTE]

Well i guess i will have too agree also. Have met a lot of good folks from here at shoots around the country.Keep up the good job Terry and whoever helps ya out. AC

·
Registered
819 Posts
Agree here!!!

I have been around since the beginning, moved from AIN. I don't post all that much, but have gleaned much useful info and followed some provocative threads over the years.

I also doff my cap to AT and Terry Martin, for all the freedom we enjoy here.

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Great post EPLC!!!
Cheers to a great site and better yet.... great people!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I will second that. I lurked for about one year, learned how to shoot, tune and help others around the community. Great folks here:wink:

·
Registered
297 Posts
agreed!!! this is a great site to find info on and meet great peaple with the same intrests!!!

thanks AT!!!

mossy

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Right on! Terry, you probably can't even imagine what an impact this sight has had on archers. The knowledge and help that is provided here is incredible. Not to mention the fun!:D Thank you.

·
Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
Work without AT would be like BP&J without the bread. This is the only way to start the work day.

·
74,535 Posts
I agree

Nice to be able to say something without being censored.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
I have to agree! Hats off! :darkbeer: :pepsi: :darkbeer: :pepsi: :darkbeer: :pepsi: :darkbeer: :pepsi:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
This place is great but very addicting. I visit regularly and when it goes down I have severe withdrawal. Watch out the government will put on the illegal list!:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts