Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've got a golden key tko installed. I noticed that my offset (odd colored ) vane is hitting the rest before it falls out of the way. Just wandering if anyone has any suggestions

I have messed with the spring tension but do not think i have the problem solved

ANy help

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
If you have tightened your spring tension, then other things you can do are to try and widen the launchers, adjust your cord or rope so that it drops eariler, and... try and index your nock so that it will pass by the launchers without touching them.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Turn your nock so that the vane or feather will pass through the launcher arms of the rest.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Shoot cock vane up. Just my two cents. Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
gkf tech said to make sure tension is set for quick drop then to make sure your rest is in the last inch of draw. that has helped me with my tko rest and i shoot turbo nocks so when mine would hit they hit and you can;t miss the hit lol.
just try to set it up so you have plenty of tension for quick drop you will have to play with that a bit then make sure in the last inch that you are at full draw and you should be right on
rob k

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Correct Rob..

You want to get a fast drop on most Fallaways to clear .

Unlike the other tough dropaway,you can variable adjust spring tension and pitch adjustment on only T.K.O until it clears perfectly...

GKF Tech:p

·
Registered
242 Posts
I also shoot the TKO with Turbo nocks. If you set the cord so that it pulls the rest up about a inch from full draw you will not have your vanes hit. This is how I set mine and if I were to hit the rest with vane on the Turbo Nock it would probably break the nock. I have had no problems with it. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
You Heard abot the T.K.O Dropaway ,Now Go WIN One!!!

Yes go to our site ...

http://www.goldenkeyarchery.com
click on Support/ Forum

Register and Enter Number Drawing and Email

Chance to Win FREE ...Two more T.K.O Dropaways..

Golden Key, Always Giving You More!!!

GKF Tech

1 - 10 of 10 Posts