Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that one of the prongs on my GKF TKO is a little bit longer than the other one.

Is this a problem??? Should I exchange it for another on since I have my reciept, I purchased it at Gander Mountain.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I kinda thought this at first too......then I pushed the hush tube back down further on the prong. LOL It isn't a big deal at all. Just as long as it does the same thing everytime, and this rest does!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TKO

I examined them with the prong covers off and the left one is visibly longer. My brother has a TKO, do you think I should switch prongs when he's not looking.

On the serious side, will adjusting the prongs alot make the adjustment screws on the prongs more vulnerable to coming loose. Basically, should you not loosen and retighten them that much???

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Did you loosen the adjustment screws and make sure that both prongs were completely seated?
If so, you could always grind a little off of the bottom of the longer one, although I don't think it would matter as long as they aren't 1/8" or more difference.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Yes somtimes the

prongs,may not be in far enough or the Teflon Hush tube is not pushed in all the way.
No the will not come loose after a bunch of tightening.
We originally put srews on top also to hold launcher but found it was overkill and not needed.
It will hold.
This rest is Bullet Proof with the needed features people asked for .
GKF Tech

1 - 5 of 5 Posts