Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll in tenessee dove sason is this weekend and i was just wondering if anyone was going to attempt to shoot one with a bow . Not setting on the ground , o no i can do that im talk`n full speed fly`n atcha

I think i might try once or twice my self wondering if anyone has or will attemt the flying shot this year

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
There is soo much corn getting picked right now the birds will be scattered. Gonna be like last year i guess, limmed out but it took all day. Couple years ago limmited out by 2pm.
I once though about hunting dove with a bow while squirrell hunting with my bow. Gave up on that idea realizing dove are half the size of a grey squirrell and five times faster.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Not gonna try it my luck miss every bird and lose all my arrows haha

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
arrows are too expensive...ill stick to the Stoeger 12 ga. and 7 1/2 shot. we start thursday and i have a half day of school. OH YEAH!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cant wait. But gunna leave the Mathews at home in favor of the Widomaker

·
Registered
450 Posts
i wont be there but i will be out and shooting them with my bow its a blast did it last year and did real good

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Indiana starts this weekend too. I can't hit the little bstrds with a gun sure aint taking bow lol.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
can't wait, but im taking the benelli. shotgunning them is tons of fun, and can't see giving that up in favor of hurling sticks in their vicinity and watching them fly away

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts