Votes: 31 88.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.4%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
registered archer
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured i would start a poll im thinking about putting some fitz fibers on my deadnuts,i know they are coming out with a new sight but...:confused: if i bought these(fibers) would i have to use my afterburner? also i plan on having it 7-8 inches long

·
Registered
967 Posts
tcooll77 said:
figured i would start a poll im thinking about putting some fitz fibers on my deadnuts,i know they are coming out with a new sight but...:confused: if i bought these(fibers) would i have to use my afterburner? also i plan on having it 7-8 inches long
Extend your fibers 7-8", use green (brightest imo) for your 20 yd pin and leave the light at home, it will not be needed.

·
registered archer
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im going to try green red and orange

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I think everyones eyes are a little difference. The brightest colors to me are Yellow/Amber then Green.

Has anyone seen the new Ruby Red? What does it look like? Bright?

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
meanv2 said:
I think everyones eyes are a little difference. The brightest colors to me are Yellow/Amber then Green.

Has anyone seen the new Ruby Red? What does it look like? Bright?
I should be able to tell you that in 3-5 days depending on the good ol' USPS:wink:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
You can't go wrong with the Fitz fibers. Great product with quick service. A++++

For me, the green works best especially in low light conditions.

·
registered archer
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but i get 36 inches of it? isnt that alot?:confused:

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Just finished putting fitz fibers in my Viper predator hunter. Wow, those things are bright and flexible! I ordered a full pack, just to see what colors I saw best in low light. For me I ran mine from top to bottom... green, yellow, red, orange. I could see them in a pretty dark room, and outside they are really bright!

I have about 12" of fiber on each pin... dont think I'll be needin a light...

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Can't go wrong with Fitz. They're terrific!

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
I have fitz as well...great product...great service...I went with all blue. I do not like the bright colors...the blue is great in nature light...while indoors I just use the light on my dead nuts...E

1 - 13 of 13 Posts