Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this place is getting worse than tv with the adds. I'm in the classifieds looking at target bows click to go to the next page and I'm looking at a pair of nice boobs, I like them as well as the next guy, but I have target bows on my mind at the moment. now I have to start all over to get back to where I was??????

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gota say, never have problems with ads, mabey because I use an iPad but I'd like to see some balloons

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
We could always start paying to use AT, but I like my AT free of charge. Ads keep stuff free

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
you get stars for free???? where do i get em too???? everyone else has to pay for em, i know i pay for mine....

never have had problem with ads and never seen boobs but now im on the lookout.....HAHA

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
you get stars for free???? where do i get em too???? everyone else has to pay for em, i know i pay for mine....

never have had problem with ads and never seen boobs but now im on the lookout.....HAHA
Obviously I was talking about a standard account. I pay for stars so I can sell in the manufacturers section, I dont pay to be a member

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
No adds on tap talk ;)

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,139 Posts
There is an easy way to stop seeing the ads.

1) Close the window.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
although I love to see some cans...I do think it is funny how there are so many ads at the top of the main page, there is not enough room and they are over lapped and stacked on top of each other.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've heard that some sites ads are relevant to each user due to their browsing history.

So, say you had two hobbies: archery and perusing pictures of female anatomy. One might find that one hobby had integrated itself with the other.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
this place is getting worse than tv with the adds. I'm in the classifieds looking at target bows click to go to the next page and I'm looking at a pair of nice boobs, I like them as well as the next guy, but I have target bows on my mind at the moment. now I have to start all over to get back to where I was??????
If you think they're distracting here, try shooting next to a lefty in a tight sweater at an indoor shoot. LOL!!!!! But to tell you the truth I didn't complain.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Mike W.
I love your aviator!!!!!!
Makes me laugh no matter how long I stare at it.
There is just something peaceful and calming about kicking a cat! Lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts