Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some opinions, not a fan of camo colors.
Top 2 would be FDE or Gunsmoke. Not sure there is a good mix of those 2 that ive seen.
What are some good either solid color over whole bow or if mix and match both limbs and riser solid color no camo

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Green beret riser and verde 2.0 limbs.
Gunsmoke with predator limbs
All gunsmoke
All fde
Black with spring fever limbs or autumn blaze.

So many options that All look good. Pm me if you want pics, I have a ton of pics of multiple colors

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Green beret riser and verde 2.0 limbs.
Gunsmoke with predator limbs
All gunsmoke
All fde
Black with spring fever limbs or autumn blaze.

So many options that All look good. Pm me if you want pics, I have a ton of pics of multiple colors
i have a bowtech with gray riser and kuiu verde limbs, probably not the same shade of gray but the combo looks nice

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
I need some opinions, not a fan of camo colors.
Top 2 would be FDE or Gunsmoke. Not sure there is a good mix of those 2 that ive seen.
What are some good either solid color over whole bow or if mix and match both limbs and riser solid color no camo
I sell hunting bows with FDE/Black and Green Beret/Black all the time. I'm actually surprised I don't sell more Musket Brown/Black. (pictures don't do this combo any justice at all!!!!) I haven't seen Spanish Fly in person but I'd bet it looks fantastic too!!! Gunsmoke/black is amazing too!!!

I actually had a customer in last night who was looking for a Green Beret/Black Vista 31... He went home with the Green Beret/Kuiu Verde bow instead.... He (like you) said he wouldn't consider a bow with camo, but that didn't stop him from buying one!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts