Archery Talk Forum banner

Pee or not to Pee

To Pee or Not to Pee THAT IS THE QUESTION

2026 Views 31 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  B3AV3R
This alway brings up some good conversation this time of year. I just let if fly from my stand and dont worry about it. I dont think it bothers them at all. I even pee is scrapes and it seems to help.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· THE BAR Bartender
21,419 Posts
doesn't bother them a bit.

· Registered
1,973 Posts
I was hunting i NE Ohio last week.Around 3 pm i had to poop so bad i got down walked 50 yds behind my stand & well you know the rest. I got back in my stand and around 6 pm i had 2 small bucks come in i started to doe bleet & they kept going a few minutes later i saw them working there way right to my dump site. One of them came out to it smelled it & went and layed 10 yds from it for about 10 min. I don't know if he was just looking for the doe or what but he didn't seem to care a bit. So pee or poop where you want.

· Registered
5,756 Posts
I am really suprised by the polls. I thought eveyone pee'd in a bottle because of the scent of the urine.

· Registered
6,153 Posts
Really not sure if it hurts or not. I don't think anyone can say it never hurts or it always hurts. I look at it this way I doo all I can to be scent free so I'm sure not gonna pee out of my stand. If I do it might hurt one time and cost me a deer, if I never do it it will never hurt me so I pee in a bottle it ain't that hard to do and throw it away later

· Registered
470 Posts
old yeller

bout ten years ago I read a study on that and the two guru wildlife biologists with phd's said animal urine was animal urine.....hard to distinguish....except for estrous additives. Let her rip but not on hard crunchy leaves.....might noise em away!!! Also don't hold it too longt or you might let out one of those "AHHHHHHHHH's" out when your wizzing!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.