Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Happiest 20ft up.
299 Posts
I'm with Canam....hoping the best for all of our Tennessee gals and guys.

·
Registered
519 Posts
What a rough year it's already been for so many... economy, mine tragedies, the extreme winter, terrible wind storms and tornadoes, and now more flooding. Wishing all those guys and gals, wherever they are, all the BEST. And a good time for those of us NOT affected, to be grateful for our good fortune. Archers helping archers... it's not just about the bows and arrows!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Fine here!!!!

My husband and myself are ok here. We do have several friends who are without water, power and other things. We have some friends who lost everything. But here in Hohenwald, TN we are just fine. Nashville area is just awful. We work in Nashville is it going to years for some of them to recover.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
We are good here, we are about 70 miles southeast of Nashville, we got plenty of rain but all is well.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Fine here. Thank God it passed us up.

Best wishes to those who was not so fortunate.

:angel:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are good here, we are about 70 miles southeast of Nashville, we got plenty of rain but all is well.
You were one of the first who came to my mind. :) I'm glad you're OK. I figured you'd know if anybody else had troubles too since you're up there. We found out that LDFalks and Marcia are OK too.

Angel, I'm glad you're OK too. :)

emt29817- I'll keep your friends in my prayers too. :)

I'm still praying for everybody up there who may be enduring a hardship right now.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Glad to hear all are OK that have chimed in.. And yes it has been a heck of a yr and it is ust gettin started weather wise.. Tonado season just kickin off and we had 4 hit all around us on Friday.. within 12-30 miles all around.. I hate that crap.. lol but all friends and family here are ok.. Just waitin for it to decide to flood on us again.. Hope I am wrong and it doesnt but time will tell.. prayers with families that are under water in TN.. long recovery comin..

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
I text Marcia the other night and they are high and dry also. I think Parrish Elliott is having to help move some folks out but haven't heard from him lately

1 - 10 of 10 Posts