Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got any advice on the longbows from 3riversarchery, is this a quality bow, any issue on quality, and what about the amount of time you should get from the waranty they cover 100% for first 12 months then goes down to 50 of retail value is this normal. thanks guys

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Very good bows and pretty much a standard warranty.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've shot several different model Tomahawks. They are fast and smooth with very little shock. A little harder to tune because they aren't cut to center not a big deal though. The workmanship is among the best I've ever seen. I don't like them because I keep getting cut with the feathers because of the grip style. I could probaly learn to shoot one without getting cut but don't want to try. You really need to try a bow first. You might not have any problem. The warranty is pretty standard and you won't get burned dealing with 3 Rivers. Good luck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I shoot a TOMAHAWK(diamond seris ss). It is the best, smothest,longbow I ever shot. I think it is worth the price. Had it two years and no problems, still shoots smooth and sweet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anbody else have some advice on these

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Go with the Diamond series, it's worth the extra. I like the Desert Fox myself.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
I've only shot a couple--they were nice enough. Not my favorite, but nowhere near the worst. Heard mixed reviews on the craftsmanship. For the price, the warranty should be better, IMO. The "Best of the Best" should be good for way more than a 1 year warranty.

Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts