Archery Talk Forum banner

Tomkat Grips?? Any other options?

404 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jduck1
I have a 07' Tomkat that was picked up for my 15 year old son. Great bow but that grip. I picked up a set of side plates thinking I could take the rubber grip off and put side plates on. Didn't work or at least the ones I got didn't work. I can't be the only one that hates the grip. Anyone made modifications? If so what worked? Would be great if you could post a pic also.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
359 Posts
TomKat Grip

I have an 05 TomKat with the rubber grip. I guess I've learned to live with it. This past weekend at a Whitetail hunting expo here in the Twin Cities I did visit with a vendor that sells "Death Grip". According to the rep. they make one that will fit a TomKat. I'm like the concept of the grip and how it works. I still may order one. Question for you: were you not able to remove the rubber grip?

· Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The grip came off very easy. Once off the stock Bowtech sideplates did not fit??

· Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Thanks! Looks great. So basically BT kept the same riser on the Tomkat from the start and just changed to the Binary cam from 07' on? Great bow either way and now that I know the older grip fits I can not only make it feel better but look better as well.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.