Archery Talk Forum banner

Tonite is "Meet the Artist nite.....expect you all to be there!

887 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  rembrandt
From 6:00PM till 8:30PM it will be the reception in Sylacauga, AL. Heres some of my work..............the show is titled "To Walk The Streets of Tombstone"

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

32,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wont be able to make it Remmy..But your work looks EXCELLENT:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
thanks.........I was just kidding about being there but I thought I ask anyway........Its alot of fun being artist of the month and my next show, I hope in Talladega will be a dandy.....I've got alot of work in my head to do and I'll have double what I got here....somewhere around 80 pieces of art....

32,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will try to make it, got a busy evening, but will try to drop by for a little while.
Did you make it? It was alot of fun and there were a lot of people called in to find out about the show. I know I was pooped out when it was over. I came home and collapsed......Like my dad said when he reached 100......I've never been this old before!

· Registered
874 Posts
Those pieces look amazing Rem, but I have to ask have you been displaying those fine pieces of Elite art as well:smile: It's great to see some amazing talent thanks for sharing Rem.

32,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anymore train pics? what size and price
No more train drawings yet but I've got one coming up that I need to do. It will contain a steam engine and train with a bunch of gun fighters around it. I need to do it for a club and the Texas State Railroad in Texas.

32,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those pieces look amazing Rem, but I have to ask have you been displaying those fine pieces of Elite art as well:smile: It's great to see some amazing talent thanks for sharing Rem.
Thanks, I'm gonna be flying high if I get the show in Talladega....that is one fine art museum and gallery.....

32,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The reception was fun but standing up for 3 hours was tiring. But the food was great........Met alot of people and a radio station wants to interview me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.