Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale....

[B]Pic. # 1[/B]... a (3 pack)...Tooth of the Arrow 1 3/16" cut..... 4 blade non vented 175 grain broadheads ...(2 heads have not been shot and one head shot only into a Blob target 6 or 7 seven times...included also is a single (unopened) Tooth of the arrow broadhead... 1" cut, 4 blade vented 125 grain broadhead... $30 plus $5 shipping. ...total $35 PayPal.

Pic #2.....a 3-pack of...VPA 3-blade non-vented 1 1/4" cut broadheads....new unopened package ...(overall length 2 7/8", blade length 2 1/8" and blade thickness .040")... $30 plus $5 shipping... total $35 PayPal.

Pic. #3...a 3-pack of VPA 3-blade non-vented 1 1/8" cut broadheads.... all heads are new and have not been shot... one head was taken out of the package and put back in original package....(overall length 2 7/8", blade length 2 1/8" and blade thickness .035")... $30 plus $5 shipping... total $35 PayPal.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Might want to post the weights on the VPA heads, the pictures aren't showing up for me so I have no idea what is what. Tapatalk has been stupid lately

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all of the heads are 175 grains.. except the single Tooth of the Arrow 1" head.. it is 125 grains.... sorry about your trouble with the pictures...on my laptop and the ad here each picture does show the broadheads weights... Thanks for the Info....

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just had a offer that I excepted for the two packages of the VPA's... waiting to see if he does want to make the sale and his PayPal payment is completed...........

the Tooth of the Arrow heads are definitely still available!

Sorry... not interested in any trades....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.