Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was having some serious issues with the Mathews Focus grip, and Friday I put in an order for a medium wrist Torqless grip. All I can say is WOW. With the focus grip I would occasionally have an arrow fish tail due to me having a hard time repeating my grip. After about 35+ shots tonight I didn’t have a single arrow do it, and I was noticeably able to repeat my grip every single time. The turn around time on these grips is awesome as well! Fantastic work Dave! I look forward to buying more grips from you in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51,147 Posts
Dave is a master craftsman for sure. I have had 2 of his grips. I just wish he made them for PSE and Hoyt.

·
Hunter of many things
12,155 Posts
His grips are very nice for sure.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Same boat here with my E35, it's a whole different bow with the torquless grip and they are beautiful to boot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much do they cost

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They all differ based on what finish and wood you want. I got the Dark Shadows with a satin finish and paid $60 plus $5 shipping. I also bought the optional adhesive they sell, but the grip fit just snug enough that I barely had to use any adhesive. I have a whole tube of it now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
The Torqless grips are a game changer. I installed 1 of his full grips on my Bowtech Reign 6 and for me the change of the grip make it a more accurate shooter than the Realm and Realm X

1 - 11 of 11 Posts