Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently in the market for a new custom grip for my helium. So all of you that have grips from torqueless please post some pictures. Mathews bows only.....not interested in hoyts, bowtechs etc. Thanks

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man those look great how do they feel compared to the original grip that came on your bows.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I sent an email over a month ago asking if he could make a grip out of desert iron wood and as of yet I have not got any reply. Are they still in business? I thought about getting the kodiak if I could not get the iron wood. But I don't want to sent any money if they are not open any longer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I sent an email over a month ago asking if he could make a grip out of desert iron wood and as of yet I have not got any reply. Are they still in business? I thought about getting the kodiak if I could not get the iron wood. But I don't want to sent any money if they are not open any longer.
They never answered my email. However my order was shipped promptly.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I really liked the way the mathews grip felt, but I just couldn't shoot good with it. I really like these grips and would recommend them to anybody

·
Registered
185 Posts
Have any of you shot the focus grip before switching?
I removed a focus grip from my ChillR above. I can't explain why but I applied more torque with the focus grip. To be honest I never gave it a chance. My creed has the standard mathews wood grip and it felt amazing in the hand. So I wanted to mimic the mathews grip with the torquless. Both of the wooden grips have more size that sits against the palm of your hand. The focus was small and forced my hand to change the angle at which it sat against the riser. By changing I feel that I have the same grip on both bows. It could just be a mental thing but I'm sticking to my story.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I usually use the focus grip but lately ive been having joint pain in my hand that I hold the bow with. The focus grip has a pointed center line in the grip that pushes against the area on my thumb that is affected. So im looking into a different style of grip with the same characteristics as the focus.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Great looking grips for sure... Stock grips feel okay, but man those are sure tempting.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
The red/brown pictured above is FOR SALE if you're interested. It would look great on a black bow, a little much for my cammo bow IMO. It's brand new, never been on a bow.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts