Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think makes the toughest hunting arrow I've heard gold tip and carbon express but I shot 2 reds into a bag target and they just snapped so looking sor a tougher arrow

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
Gold Tip

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
Who do you think makes the toughest hunting arrow I've heard gold tip and carbon express but I shot 2 reds into a bag target and they just snapped so looking sor a tougher arrow
Breaking two CE arrows in a bag target says nothing about how to tough Gold Tip arrows are.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I haven't broken any of my Easton Axis arrows besides the few that have hit concrete wall in my basement....and...well....I kind of expect them to break hitting concrete.

·
Registered
557 Posts
After shooting GT, Easton and Beman, my loyalty is with GT now. Broke other shafts after normal use, but the GTs are just absolutely solid shafts.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
If I hit any target mine never break or bend. 2216 or 2219 Easton Aluminum for hunting & 1913s for outdoor tournaments..

Attachments

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
If I hit any target mine never break or bend. 2216 or 2219 Easton Aluminum for hunting & 1913s for outdoor tournaments..

Good arrows no doubt but I can MISS my target with Gold Tip arrows and they spin like a top. Not saying I miss often but it does happen.

·
Making it REIGN
3,794 Posts
I have put my CX Maxima Reds through alot and havent broke any.

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
Goldtips by far...been the only carbon shaft Ive used for hunting since than hit the market many moons a go....first company to do an all carbon/graphite internal component design....no one could pay me to change....

·
Strictly Public Land
12,310 Posts
Another Vote for Gold Tips. I wasnt a believer in the slogan "worlds toughest arrow" til i acutally shot them.

Shot Easton Bloodlines. It seemed like they broke every shooting session. Went through a dozen in a few months.

Another arrow that held up well for me was Victory Vforce arrows.

Check out this video at about 1:30

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
General RE LEE. Have you noticed how a top spins just b/4 it stops.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts