Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if you guys could post some pics of your LDs set up for tournaments. i am getting one soon and i am curios to see what everyone has done to theirs.

thanks

·
Registered
960 Posts
Forest Carter ...........

Forest Carter posted a pic of his Drenalin LD target rig.

Do a search for Forrest Carter and you will probably be able to find it.

SLash

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
For you guys with the STS's, are you noting a difference with and without them? I have shot mine without one and I really don't think I need an STS but I was just wondering what your feelings are.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Gripwerks grip, Bucknasty string

Mathews DLD.JPG

·
Registered
249 Posts
3-d Ld

Heres mine.Black on Black 60# 65% mathews hd,carbon a-bomb,swrd micro,and fat boy 500's aznd just a little bling. S.ROBATTACH]377476[/ATTACH]

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
For you guys with the STS's, are you noting a difference with and without them? I have shot mine without one and I really don't think I need an STS but I was just wondering what your feelings are.
Ditto, I don't see a reason to add one to mine. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
YES! How's you do that!?

Lien2
Open your image at imageshack and then right click on it. Select properties and then copy the URL that it shows. Then come back here and start your reply or post and click this button:

Paste in the URL you copied (make sure you don't have the http:// in there twice at the beginning) then click ok and away you go. :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts