Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black Toxonics 5300 Model sight (has 3rd axis adj.) for sale along with a 6x Viper Scope with a .019 Red Up-Pin (red fiber is wrapped around the scope housing) that sits directly behind the lens in the scope. Both the sight, scope and lens are in great condition (clear and scratch free lens) and everything works flawlessly. A hard plastic black case is also included with the purchase of the sight. Would prefer not to break up the sight and scope, but not totally against it either. I will also include a custom made camo scope cover pouch to protect the scope and lens. Please pm me with your email address if you would like to see pictures of everything. I am asking $275.00 (plus $6.50 shipping by USPS Priority Mail) for everything!! :wink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Drop on Toxonics Setup!!

I've dropped the price from $275 for everything to $250 and I will also ship everything to your door for that price!! Please pm me if interested.....this is a Great setup....don't miss out!!! :wink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Toxonics Sight & Viper Scope Pics Added!!

I now have a few pictures saved on my computer of the Naildriver 5300B Sight and Viper Scope with a red .019 up pin and 6X lens. The black hard case and the camo scope cover is included with the sale!! I'm asking only $250.00 shipped TYD for everything!!! PM me if you are interested!! :wink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

Still available!! Can't believe this package hasn't sold yet!! Everything included for $225 shipped!!

Sight alone:$299.00 New
Scope:$110.00 New
Lens:$60.00
Scope Cover:$5.00

That's $474.00 for everything New!! My items are slightly used and in excellent condition for HALF the cost!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.