Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toxonics 9" Sight Bar and Super D Scope w/4 power nondrilled lens. First 125.00 take the package. Add 3% if your using pay-pal. Buyer pays actual shipping charges. No trades. Any question please ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Toxonics & Scope Price reduced

100.00 Tyd within the states. If no one takes it for this price I am going to through it on e-bay next.

·
I'm Addicted
223 Posts
pm sent

Made an offer

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
$40 for the sight minus the scope. I already have a scope like that sitting in the closet that nobody here will make me an offer on.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Your scope

$40 for the sight minus the scope. I already have a scope like that sitting in the closet that nobody here will make me an offer on.
Is it just like this one with a 10/32 thread? What is the least you would take for the scope? Is it 4x or what? I just mad an offer on another sight and looking for a cheap scope.

·
Registered
12,018 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I appreciate your looking it up but that's more than I can spend right now. When you offered the guy $40.00 I thought the scope was less expensive.

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
I appreciate your looking it up but that's more than I can spend right now. When you offered the guy $40.00 I thought the scope was less expensive.
Obviously I'm not getting that price. It's a nice sight, in great shape. I'll entertain reasonable offers. Truthfully, I have no idea what the thing sold for new, or what it's actually worth.
I figure a 4x lens that size is worth about $70, and the sight with two pins would be worth about the same. If you want to do some cash, and a trade for something I can use we can try for that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts