Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market for a new target sight for 3-D. I read a post a while back that stated that toxonics is coming out with something new and that it will be well worth waiting for. I havent heard anything else about it since and was wondering if anyone else has? Any information is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
I read about a Toxonics 5400. It should be 25% lighter than the 5300. The vertical adjustment knob moves faster (higher ratio).

It's called the Speed Driver. I'm going from memory on this but I think this is correct.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I received my Speed Driver 5400 Thursday and was just able to mount the scope and tune it today. The action is extremely quick and smooth. The sight was equiped with full 3rd axis adjustments. I have a 5300 also but I did not pay any attention to the weight of either sight. The new sight went on my outdoor bow and will be alot easier to adjust.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys. Sounds like this is a pretty good sight. I checked the toxonics website but didnt see it there. I think ill put off buying a new sight until I at least get a good look at this one. Thanks again.

P

·
0 Posts
Oxford is correct. It looks almost like the 5300 but has a faster vertical adjustment, 3/16" per turn. It will be great for any outdoor shooting where you have to adjust your sight often and it is NailDriver tough. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts