Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I had this EXACT issue 3 weeks ago and was swayed into the DZ because I wasnt too sure about the fletching clearance on the qad, plus I got a real good deal on a camo dz..86.98 from a guy who has a store on ebay selling them. Might want to check it out.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
" DROP ZONE "

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Qad

I like the qad much better. Never had a fletching clearance problem. Nice solid rest.

·
Registered
62 Posts
drop zone

drop zone drop zone drop zone. cant argue with facts i shoot a 3 -4 inch gap all the time from 50 - 60 yards and never has failed me its awsome. if you want reliability and a good rest go with drop zone its awsome.its so silent also makes almost no sound go with drop zone if you want to taKe some deer

·
Registered
552 Posts
I was worried about clearance myself when I got the QAD rest, but after putting 500 shots thru one so far, I have not had any problems whatsoever with the fletching or rest. It's an awesome product with great customer service. I over tightened the cable clamp and broke it and they sent me a new within 3 days.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Drop Zone :thumbs_up

·
Registered
451 Posts
They are both great rests. If you want full containment and the ability to load your arrow with the forks in the up position (e.g. cocked, which minimizes arrow movement when you draw), go with the QAD. If your aren't concerned about containment and want a very fast rest, go with the Drop Zone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts