Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this? Im talking professional services etc. I dont know if it has, but would seem to me like a good way to afford an awesome hunt.
Like ME hunting in OHIO or the likes...hmmm?

· Registered
1,425 Posts
At The Quail Shed, we have traded out hunts for quite a few services. It just depends on what we need at the time, and if it is convenient to both sides...

· Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For myself... I own a sign company that offers everything from carved signs to vehicle graphics and specialize in full vehicle wraps (from military equipment to offshore fishing boats and everything in between). I offer large format digital printing and can usually produce just about anything you may have in mind. Id be open to full/partial trades on just about anything.
Did I mention I was addicted to bowhunting? :wink:

· Registered
778 Posts
I can make some mean Chili and tell some good jokes....oh yeah, at times I can make a total fool out of myself for others enjoyment :)

Gotta be worth something right??

· Registered
972 Posts
We used to let the guys that maintained our camp freezer hunt for hogs each year. We also had a guy that mowed the dike around the flood plain on the outside of our land and he would ride with a rifle on the sife of the mower to shoot hogs if he wanted them.

· Registered
778 Posts
I'll say this: I don't have much but if you are a christian family fellow and are passing through Upstate SC, I have 46 acres that you are welcome to come hunt on for a weekend. No charge, just help me change my tire if you ever see me on the side of the road .
Catto

· Registered
96 Posts
Its really cool that you would do that, wish I lived closer! I certainly don't own any land, but if anyone is ever in NW PA and wants to hunt something, I can try my best to set you up on something, whether it be from doves to deer and everything in between! Its all public land though, but lots of it!

· Maaaaaahh......THWACK!
Darton, Conquest, Black Eagle
2,863 Posts
any guides building a camp house...

I was an electrical contractor for years. Grew up learning from my dad. If it needs wiring I can do it. Btw was olso an hvac contractor, so I can make it comfy too. Sooooo maybe that will get me on a hunt?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.