Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not interested in spending the big $$$ on a midwest or western hunt but I'd really like to hunt some new ground and enjoy some good fellowship with another dedicated bowhunter(s). Would like to keep travel to a minimum (2/3 hrs) and stay on the east coast. I've heard of terrific hunting in both Delaware and NJ and would someday like to experience it. I can offer a 3-4 day archery hunt for whitetail deer in SE PA. I hunt both public and private land with multiple stand (10-12) as to keep things fresh all season. With stands for both am, pm, or all day sits and most wind directions. My home (family of five!) would be deer camp and meals and transportation supplied (fully guided), all you would need to do is buy a license and gas for the trip here. This is suburban deer hunting, hunting preassure is high but deer numbers are good and there are some legitimate trophies, as this part of the state is limited to shotgun only. I would be looking for a similar hunt and accomodations and prefer a non smoking environment. Thanks in advance, Vince

1 - 1 of 1 Posts