Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Im not good a score, but that is definitely a shooter. I would guess gross close to mid 140. At least 5 1/2 years, just look at that gut and swayed back. That is an awesome drop tine too. I would have a hard time staying away from this stand.

· Registered
2,611 Posts
NICE! Good luck bagging him this season.

· Registered
756 Posts
Nice Buck

Thats a nice mature buck and I would wait on him too. He has a belly, swag in his back and a wide face. I'm guessing 5-6 years old and about 145. Hard to tell from a pick though

· Registered
1,539 Posts
nice heavy beams, and lone the drop. Guess 4 1/2 yrs awsome deer. GOOD LUCK.

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Awesome buck, gotta love that drop tine! Good luck hunting him.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I appreciate all of your thoughts on the age and possible score. I got his picture on the first night the camera was set up. Bummer, he's not been seen since. I have gotten seven other big bucks and a jillion does on the camera though.
Actually I set up the feeder to draw in the deer for rifle season, but after seeing what's living in my back yard I decided to get a bow and try it that way. I've been learning alot and practicing alot. I think I'm ready.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.