Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking to buy his first trail camera. Would you buy one from e-bay or amazon or overstock or any other place like that or would you only buy from cabelas or gander mountain or bass pro type places? They are way cheaper at those on-line stores but what about possible problems with the cam and returns and such... What do you think?

·
Sponge 4 bowhunting info
11,112 Posts
Do yourself a favor. Get a cam that you can download pics from via the web. At the very least you will have something to do on those nights you cannot sleep and may be able to catch the Ahole who stole your camera. A camera is only as good as the images YOU CAN RETREIVE. JMO

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
The Huntin' Shack is a great place to buy from.

http://www.thehuntinshack.com/Default.asp

The following items are included FREE with this product: Reconyx HC600

•1 of Reconyx Hyperfire Security Enclosure ($54.99 value!)
•1 of Python Camo Lock ($27.99 value!)
•1 of San Disk 16GB SD Card ($39.99 value!)

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you live near a BPS that's where I would buy. Sometimes you get a good camera and sometimes you don't. For the times you don't you can bring it right back to Bass Pro Shop.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
i would stay away from ebay as most companies will void the warranty if bought off there. i buy all mine form dealers right here on AT.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Look into Fifield Feed and Yohee mounts...they are sponsors on AT and are great guys to deal with. I bought my first cameras this past season, one from each of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts