Archery Talk Forum banner

Trail cam .... right place wrong time.

794 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  old Graybeard
Last couple of years I have camped next to an older gentleman during my Colorado Elk hunting trip. He has hunted this same are for the past 30-some seasons ... killing an elk all but 1 year.

He isnt as mobile as he once was so he concentrates on water holes and travel areas he has found over the years.

He leaves a trail camera out on one or two areas to monitor movement while he is hunting other areas ....... well .....

He got pictures of this bull on two separate evenings while he was hunting somewhere else. One evening it was around his camera for over 2 hours.

OUCH!

Hell of a bull .....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,539 Posts
wow! ........................Your right AWSOME Bull!!!!!!!!

Good pics too.

· Registered
3,113 Posts
Man!!
That settles it, Elk is my next hunting trip.
Now I just have to stop feeding my kids to save money!

· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts
He got pictures of this bull on two separate evenings while he was hunting somewhere else. One evening it was around his camera for over 2 hours.
:eek: If that's a wallow he's standing in........it sure looks familiar. He doesn't have any pictures of a tall hunter checking out that wallow does he?:zip:

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Wow what a nice animal!...:darkbeer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.