Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i am looking for a trail cam that will send pics to my computer/phone what is the best model out there for this?

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Covert Special Ops.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I would like to know this as well....Also, how can I teleport from my truck to my treestand?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Ltl Acorn cameras will ....any unit that has "MM"in the part number.

Pm me when your ready to buy as I have a discount code you can use.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
heard there is a cam that you can upload the pics to your phone and you only have to get a certain distance to it. Not as good as sending them to ur email, but also doesnt require another cell plan and monthly rate

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Covert Special Ops. Buy one of those cheap Go Phones, pick your messaging plan and off you go. Once you get the pics you want/need, then just turn it off and reactivate your SIM card for next season. Waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than the Buckeye Cams

·
Registered
483 Posts
The LTL Acorn lineup is about the best out now. chasingame.com rated it the best on the market for MMS. I've been running one for 3 weeks now and so far so good. You can go with the go phone option or if you are already an AT&T customer just add a line for $9.99 a month and share your unlimited texting plan.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got my special ops from Covert and I love it. For those of you that are in the SW Missouri, there is a dealer in Chesapeake Missouri. Bowfreaks Archery LLC. Go give Shannon a call and he can hook you up with one of the best cameras on the market.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts