Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went and pulled the card out of one of my trail cams. I've rifled hunted this area since I started but just realized I should archery hunt it as well. My stand is still up from rifle season about 15yards to the left from where the camera is. Have plenty pictures of the doe and her 2 fawns. The bottom buck looks like he might have something weird going on with his right antler. Date and time are obviously off.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
I love my Wildviews. The flash stinks but if you position it right, you can get some nice pics. Awesome Penn. 10 point there!!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Nice pics.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Nice PA buck!

·
Looking for a monster!
8,464 Posts
Nice looking deer, those cameras are freaking addicting aren't they. i justed posted some of my pa cam pics too. Good luck to you this season getting that big ten

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
:darkbeer:

·
Bears Den Precision
3,634 Posts
I have two Wildview as well, and they are awesome! I didn't want a high dollar cam.. but felt I needed something to get some pics of the possible deer in my area! Last season I killed the biggest buck of my life and had him in velvet from the spring! Makes for some awesome stories!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have two Wildview as well, and they are awesome! I didn't want a high dollar cam.. but felt I needed something to get some pics of the possible deer in my area! Last season I killed the biggest buck of my life and had him in velvet from the spring! Makes for some awesome stories!!
what model of the wildviews are you guys using?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
thats one good looking buck you got on camera :banana:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I believe they are just the Extreme 2.0. I'll let you know for sure when I go check them in a week.
so they are worth the money or do you feel like u are missing some deer? I guess what im saying is how is the trigger speed?

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so they are worth the money or do you feel like u are missing some deer? I guess what im saying is how is the trigger speed?
I'm sure there are deer you miss here and there. Its mechanical...it can and will fail. Any trail cam will. But I have not had any complaints with these cameras. My batteries last about a month or more before I have to change them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts