Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first trail camera its a wild game innovation micro 6 red. My question is can i view my pics on my digital camera or do i have to hook my the trail cam to my computer to view them? I taken a few pics with but when i put my card in in my digital camera i just come up with a white screen with the time, date and the wildgame innovation logo at the bottom is there something that im doing wrong.

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,757 Posts
You can use your digital camera

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
My pics don't always come up on my dig cam. I just put an empty card back in camera and take the card with pics home and put in computer on sd card reader and download. I will take my Garmin GPS with me to the stand and view my pics there if I grab a card on the way

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Some game.cameras you can view on a digital camera mine, i cant i ha e to look at them on a laptop as far as your white screen it is pro ably the camera i have a thread on here about wildgame innovations, they are not the best i have had tons of problems with them while at the same time.i themve one camera from.them and its the best camera i have the problem i had with my camera was black screens so i dont know try it out and see

·
Registered
302 Posts
hey i havnt had alot of luck with viewing pics on the camera but watch out if u are viewing ur pics on some of those small screen viewer because u can miss things on those small screens.i usally switch the cards or take my laptop!!Hey good luck if u buy one u will buy more i bet on it!Hell i like running trail cams almost as much as hunting them!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts