Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to put a tranqualizer on my T-bolt but after shopping found that the $ is very similar to a set of NV's.

If it was one or the other which should I do?

Bboswell

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
I had both on my hunting bow last year. They are both great products. If I had to choice one it would probably be the Tranquilizer. The NV system is kind of heavy and makes your bow front heavy. Plus I think the tranquilizer takes more vibration out of your bow. But both of them together is very nice. See if you can find an enhacer 2000 to go with the tranquilizer and you really wont need the NV system.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
nv system

I have the nv system on every bow I own!!!! I will not have a bow with out them!!! They work that well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the tranquilizer and it works like no other. I was going to put the nv on, but my local dealer told me to try the tranquilizer first. I'm glad I listened, it did just what I wanted it to. It took out the little vibration I had, and made a great difference in silencing. I'm using an AR, so it might not bew as good on yours, who knows.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
NV or Tranquilizer...

Like above posters said....

Together or alone they work well.

We have a NV PSE here at GKF and other than the extra front weight it is very quiet.

Most do prefer a lightweight setup then the Tranquilizer Stabilizer is all you will need.

GKF Tech

·
Banned
843 Posts
The tranquilizer is limbsavers for your riser. I tried most leading models. Some work well,others just add weight to the lower riser.The Tranq. works the best.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The choice to me would be very simple. The NV's definitely do a great job and the Tranquilizer would probably be too light for your T-bolt.;)

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
the thiing about the nv's is it does eliminate more than than sims say's it will and will definately make your bow smoother and take out vibration and any hand shock you may have. if it were me i would go with the nv's and definately save up for a tranquilizer 3d/hunter as that combo is killer and what i have on my ar37 and yes i know it's over kill for that bow but you wouldn't believe the people around when i shoot that bow. if you need to get the tranquilizer and then get the nv's but you need both and will make you think you bought another new bow that is how drastic it can change your shot and your bows characterisitics. good luck and if you have the money for sure get both other than that it's up to you.
rob k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts