Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a device I got back in the early 80s called a Tree Sling which I could never figure out how to use very well. 2 Questions:
1)How easy is it to learn to use effectively
2) I have a bad low back- can I sit comfortably all day- and I mean from pre-dawn to dark.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
I had a device I got back in the early 80s called a Tree Sling which I could never figure out how to use very well. 2 Questions:
1)How easy is it to learn to use effectively
2) I have a bad low back- can I sit comfortably all day- and I mean from pre-dawn to dark.

Thanks!
If you have a bad lower back I can't imagine there is anything that will make you comfortable all day except......... maybe vicodin :sleep: and thats not recommended for high places.

Having said that I believe the Saddle could be more comfortable then sitting on a seat or other kind of stand. If you want your saddle to be really comfy try the mod that I did to mine.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=998501

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks for the info. If it is as comfortable or more than a standard tree stand seat then I would be good to go.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
It is comfortable, make sure you use knee pads and practice shooting out of it before you hunt. I'll be setting mine up on private land so I'll be using an I-screw to attach a caribiner to and run the tree strap through it, so that I dont have to worry about the diameter of tree that I'm using.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts