Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have both. I hunt out of both, for the majority of the trees I hunt in I like the tree suit better. They are both easy to set up. They are both quiet. The Tree Suit is on Sale now for about $100 you should buy it now and start getting use to it. When you learn to set it up the way you like it, it is way more comfortable than a fixed hang on stand.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I have heard from many that the webbing on the Treesuit is much noisier than that on the Treesaddle. Yes, the Treesuit is less expensive, but not quite the same quality as the Treesaddle.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I too am looking at the tree saddle. . .think it may be a good idea. . .I may also incorporate the climber from the tree suit company. . .

If anyone has a tree saddle size large that would be great. Just PM me :smile:

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have never been busted by a deer because of noise caused by either the tree suit or the tree saddle, any time a hunter moves in a tree stand or tree suit ot saddle their is risk of noise, the only time I hunt in a hang on stand is one or two weeks when it is very cold and I wear my heater body suit, the stand I use then is a lone wolf alpaha hang on(extremely quiet) I will always otherwise hunt in the suit or the saddle because of reduced sillouette, comfort, and ability to hunt in any tree, and I dont like leaving stands in the woods to donate to theives.

·
Excellence is tolerated.
3,046 Posts
The Treesuit is way better than the Treesaddle in my opinion. Much more maneuverable and, although I couldn't quite call it comfortable, more so than the Treesaddle. It is not noisy at all. Look carefully at both to see the differences between the two, then you decide.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
once again...TREESADDLE...all leather..whats there to hear? well mines all leather except for the straps of course...I like mine alot and its easy to pack in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.