·
Registered
1,299 Posts

In stock I think.

Reactions: Alaska at heart

·
Registered
142 Posts
I bought the older version of this bag and sewed a rifle sling onto it. Its my pack that i use and then attach it to my stand once i start climbing. Works great. Its basically a satchel.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Getting some weight on the front bar on a climber keeps the seat frame from sliding While climbing.

·
Registered
25,576 Posts
I bought the older version of this bag and sewed a rifle sling onto it. Its my pack that i use and then attach it to my stand once i start climbing. Works great. Its basically a satchel.

Yes sir.....that is the one I have as well. I had it on my Summit, but it added a bit of weight and swing. As mentioned, I am going with a bino harness this year as an experiment and seeing how that works.

·
Vendor
335 Posts
We actually sourced the molle pack and molle padded waist belt last year and have been selling quite well. We added a set of straps to the system that will allow the user to quickly disconnect the pack from your stand once you have reached the stand site. We make the quick release waist belt and mounting straps inhouse, so if you have an idea or custom configuration we can most likely make something for you.
Molle Tree Stand Packing System

We also carry a nice set of shoulder straps if you just want to go that route.
Tree Stand Transport Straps

·
Pay It Forward
25,372 Posts
I can second Jim's Hazmore products, but I don't have the carry system....Jim it seems in the photos the system is on a Summit, platform, but the way Summit's nest, the platform rests inside the climber...I have yet to find a belt/shoulder strap system that would work without having to disconnect either the shoulder straps or the belt each time....is your system different? Do you have a product video?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
I can’t find the molle straps anywhere but I would imagine they would be cheaper than the LWCG at $50
Go with LWCG. I've had both.

·
Vendor
335 Posts
I can second Jim's Hazmore products, but I don't have the carry system....Jim it seems in the photos the system is on a Summit, platform, but the way Summit's nest, the platform rests inside the climber...I have yet to find a belt/shoulder strap system that would work without having to disconnect either the shoulder straps or the belt each time....is your system different? Do you have a product video?
We do have a video, but the content is from last year. We have recently made some improvements. The quick disconnect straps allow you to unsnap the pack from the platform in a matter of seconds, it also allows you to purchase an extra set of straps so you can use the same pack on a different stand.. We hope to have a video soon.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Do you still sell those seat cushions that work with your net seat? That cushion works so well, it flips up out of the way when I stand, very lightweight, and quiet. It works out much better than what I came up with.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I followed your link and when I went to the products page 185 different videos opened up all talking at once....
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...o_O

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
25,372 Posts
We do have a video, but the content is from last year. We have recently made some improvements. The quick disconnect straps allow you to unsnap the pack from the platform in a matter of seconds, it also allows you to purchase an extra set of straps so you can use the same pack on a different stand.. We hope to have a video soon.
Thanks Jim...let me know when you have the video or if you want need help making the video...we have a few Summits in our group.

·
Pay It Forward
25,372 Posts
Do you still sell those seat cushions that work with your net seat? That cushion works so well, it flips up out of the way when I stand, very lightweight, and quiet. It works out much better than what I came up with.
here ya' go...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sorry Li but I'm not sure why that happened. I just clicked on the link and it took it to our products page. On that particular page, it just shows the items in that package and there is no videos. Not sure how or what happened.

No worries Jim. I just paused them 1 by 1 and then browsed around. cool products! I might have to get some

·
Vendor
26,017 Posts
If you have a few products that you'd like to purchase that aren't in one of our packages, just pick up on and call me. I'll make it a package for you. We try to take care of all the AT'ers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using http://bit.ly/Archery_Talk_app

·
Vendor
335 Posts
here ya' go...

12 Ringer beat me to the reply, Thank you.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts