Archery Talk Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
335 Posts
Thanks Jim...let me know when you have the video or if you want need help making the video...we have a few Summits in our group.
Here is a quick video that shows the Molle System attached to my Summit Titan. Hope to have a more detailed video out soon.

·
Pay It Forward
25,372 Posts
Thanks James, it looks as if the should straps are attached to the climber, while the belt is attached to the platform...if that is indeed the case, how do you nest and "unnest" the platform and climber.

·
Vendor
335 Posts
Thanks James, it looks as if the should straps are attached to the climber, while the belt is attached to the platform...if that is indeed the case, how do you nest and "unnest" the platform and climber.
The green straps are the Third Hand Archery Stabilizer Straps, they are only used to hold the stand together while nested. The black straps are the straps that hold the Molle Pack to the Summit platform. The stand comes apart by just releasing the green Third Hand Stabilizer Straps.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
OP, summit actually makes a front saddle bag. I have 1 and it’s perfect for carrying calls a bottle of water . There’s is enough room left over for a range finder, GPS, deer drag, thermacell, flash light, extra batteries, and spray bottle of scent killer.
I’m not gonna lie, when fully loaded, it adds some additional weight. But definitely worth it.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts