Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of used quivers for sale. I accept Paypal(+3%) or USPS money orders. The only trades I will consider are those listed.

Treelimb Premium 5 arrow quiver with Realtree HD green camo. Foam is pretty used up from broadheads. Other than the foam, it is in very good condition. $55tyd or trade for a NEW Alpine Softlock 5 arrow quiver in HD green camo.

Black Fuse Satori Shorty 6 arrow quiver with Hoyt mount. Foam has had broadheads in it, but still in good shape. Over all the quiver is in very good to excellent condition. $65tyd or trade for a NEW black Alpine Softlock 5 arrow quiver.

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd give you $25 for the Fuse Shorty as long as you have the piece that mounts to the bow.
No thanks....the quiver has only been used on about 7-8 hunts. I do have the mounting bracket for Hoyt bows, it just isn't in the picture.

Reasonable offers??

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
9,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$40tyd Paypal (gift or add 3%) Or USPS money order

Folks this is the Premium series quiver....$90 new. The foam is still usable & holds arrows fine. Put some new foam in and it would be back to like new condition excecpt for a scratch or 2.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.