Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Tightspot, I am buying one of the new Treelimbs in stormy. Looking at the Custom or Standard, I like the price and the vertical adjustment of the standard but like the looks of the Custom. Red frame or Stormy frame would look good, just debating since it does not get used alot. For those that are owners weight difference? Any difference in quality/durability?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Get the premium, they are not heavy at all. I use a 3 arrow and have for years. Thery grip arrows fantastic. Easy to remove arrows and qwuiver from mount. Call rod at treelimb, he will answer all your quezstions. Great company, fasntastic quiver.

I mount mine on the riser.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Premium is a great choice.

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
I'll be getting the standard myself for my Phoenix. I hardly use a quiver and it just has to get my arrows from my vehicle to the tree. Lol.

·
Broken, Beat, & Scarred
6,049 Posts
I have had a bunch of the 3 arrow premiums, i love them. Light, easy on off, and durable.

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
I have two of the premium 5's. One on the DNA and one on the Elite. Rock solid and easy to attach and remove. Grips the arrows great.

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be getting the standard myself for my Phoenix. I hardly use a quiver and it just has to get my arrows from my vehicle to the tree. Lol.
Ahh, my dilemma.. I am a quiver hater, I hate them.. They are off my bow as much as possible, even my tightspot was off alot! But on the flip side I am a custom *****...lol

·
Registered
829 Posts
Ahh, my dilemma.. I am a quiver hater, I hate them.. They are off my bow as much as possible, even my tightspot was off alot! But on the flip side I am a custom *****...lol
I'm the same way. My quiver is off my bow as soon as I'm in the tree. The premium just looks cooler getting there.lol

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just bought a 3 arrow standard in stormy, the height and angle adjustment was the deal maker..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts