Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife gave me a Treestand blind for Christmas last year. It is made by Ameri-Step. It is 3-sided, has kind of a leafy camo apperance.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experice with this product or one similar to it.

It kind of seems like it would help break out your outline in those trees without any cover, but yet it seems like if i was a deer, looked up and seen this 3-sided blob sticking out of the tree i would spook. Maybe im just being to careful. Just wondering, any input would be great.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have something simalar but I think they call them hemorrhoids................just joking ........probably will work fine.............:D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Olddog48,
Are you cranky tonight?

I think the blinds mentioned above all would work just fine. Good luck and let us know what you ended up with.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I was just hoping someone would tell me they had this tree they got busted in alot untill the put this blind on, and like a magic wand they were invisible:D

Or that they really arent worth even putting up?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I would try to put the blind up where there is another tree or two real close that would help break you up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts