Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two slightly used Treesuit tree stands for sale $75 each TYD!!! An instructional DVD will also be included with each of them. The Treesuit follows the same concept as the Tree Saddle and Guidos Web by being a sling type tree stand where you are strapped in at all times with literally 360 degree shooting. I currently hunt utilizing this method and don't see myself going back to a traditional tree stand due to its versatility, mobility, and ease of use. I previously had a tree saddle but tried one of these and was sold on its comfortability when compared to the Tree Saddle. I modified my treesuit and utilize a rope and prusik connection to the tree. I am only selling these because I will still have two of my own to use. Those of you who have been intrigued by the Tree Saddle or Guidos web but don't want to pay the extra $, this is a great opportunity to see if a tree sling tree stand is for you at a fraction of the price. These shouldn't last long at this price so I will deal in the order in which I am PMd. Paypal Only. PM me with your interest...

Thanks,
-Brian-

Tree Plant Camouflage Recreation Trunk
Tree Recreation Plant
Tree Hunting Recreation Plant Trunk

Technology Fashion accessory Electronic device Hair tie

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PMs replied....back to top

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 treesuit sold! Thanks kwfarmnranch!

1 treesuit remains...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both treesuits are sold. I will be starting a thread with some pics showing how I use mine and how I modified it to better suit my style.
Thanks,
-Brian-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.