Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I saw them set up at my dealer in Louisiana and saw the price and asked the owner if he was for real. At one time I worked for the largest treestand manufacturer in the USA. They never gonna make it. He also told me they were making a limited number of them, I told him a very limited number 😂.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With the stand and sticks you’re at least paying for r&d and a “system” per say. I’m not wild about most of the folks in the mobile hang on game but at least they innovate and try new things. This is a remake. It’s an absurd price.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Absurd. No r&d. It’s nothing more than a remake. The original company folded selling them for about 45% of that price.
The original company closed because the owner had a battle with cancer. I have 3 of them and will never sell them. It is a great stand that is roomy and light for its size. But I would not pay that much for any stand.

·
Registered
28,234 Posts
"I assure you that this is not a money making venture for us, as we would be lucky to break even....."

For the good of all mankind, they are bringing back the Treewalker design for $999. OK......that sounds completely reasonable in 2022. 🤓

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I'm telling you guys , try hunting off of a 5 gal bucket.
  • it's light
  • very portable
  • cheap
  • very easy set up , just park yourself at the base of a tree, push away the leaves to you can turn without making a noise, set up some sticks to distort your silhouette.

If you want to set it in a bush and still have back support, take a small piece of plywood and screw it into the bucket and put a stick in to change the angle of the backrest.

Total -$4.99
With back support - $8

1 - 20 of 25 Posts