Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search on this stand an seems to be alot of good things said. The XL promag is on my short list with the summit Goliath. Do'nt really like buying a stand I can't see up close but I'm really liking this stand. So that's why I'm looking for your help.
Greg

·
Registered
579 Posts
I recently bought an Equalizer treestand. I am so impressed with this thing I am telling everybody to take a look at one before buying something else. This thing is light years ahead of the competition. It has a leveling system so you can put your stand up at a level angle and not have to gauge the amount that the tree narrows at you move up. You can level as you go up and it the system works incredibly well. I am going to sell a Summit that I own and buy another one of these (my stepson is going to use the first one). The Equalizer is fairly light at 20 pounds (you can get a sling seat that would make it only about 17 pounds). It also is the fastest and quietest stand I have ever put up. It is truly an amazing product. I let a friend try it the other day and he ordered one the next day. The Equalizer also packs really well and comes with padded backpacking straps that are very comfortable. I have tried almost every stand on the market and this stand is far and away the best stand I have ever used. You might give it a look. They are a sponser here and if you touch base with them they will send you a free DVD that is very well done. I hope I haven't wasted all your time reading this if you have your heart set on something else, but I am just so impressed with this stand that I thought I should pass along the info. Best of luck on your decision.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts