Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 4192 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any on their cams?I posted this in the BH forum but maybe it should be here.I think it would be cool to post pics of trespassers caught on camera...kinda like AT's america's most wanted.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Busted!!!!!!!!!

I caught the "beer looter" on my P41 Homebrew:tongue:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
is that actually a tresspasser?he sees the cam, no doubt

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nobody else has any scab pics? I really hate this kinda thing,I think it would be great to expose these turds for the scum they are.

·
Registered
719 Posts
i tried to catch a few but when i put the cam out they stop coming around...they ride motorcycles all over the place but i guess the last time i caught him over there he must have got the hint:wink: :zip:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I don't have them but my brother got pictures of a guy hunting our property. We are sitting at a diner after hunting one morning and the guy walks in. My brother went to his truck and got the photo's. Before showing them to him he asked if he ever went on the property. The guys said no, never. Then he spread the photos out on the table infront of him. It was great.

Reactions: Sfs13

·
Registered
904 Posts
:mad:I don't know what I would do if I caught someone hunting my place. I don't think I could hold my temper.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
travis, know who they are?

it should be a rule here to have a story with the pics!

well this was on public land. After deer seaosn in january. only season open was small game. and i didnt figure any one would be out there, much less hunting, and this deep in the place. i just finished this build and set it out for a few weeks, and got this guy. i dont think he ever saw it, didn't look it it was messed with.

i had people find my old 35mms on the same WMA before, but i was lazy left em up during turkey seaosn and on a well used ridge. both cams had been turned off, and mud smeared on the lens. got some pictures of hutners. they kept walking. but not pics of whoever smeared mud on em.

·
Registered
272 Posts
My thoughts to on the dozer. Should have no problem trailing him.:wink:

1 - 20 of 4192 Posts