Archery Talk Forum banner
4121 - 4140 of 4183 Posts

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
thats a a ron from the hunting public boarbon;)

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
i have to reply to some unknown amount of posts so I can offer a man on here asking price for a bow he’s selling. I’m a decent person that would like buy a bow on here from one of the members instead of eBay. is that Fair?
I think your comment here is the appropriate way to get posts. Your comment was appropriate for the content shown in the thread as opposed to those who just blast a string of NEW threads into a major forum like this one and General Archery. By the way, 20 posts and 2 weeks is the requirement.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
i have to reply to some unknown amount of posts so I can offer a man on here asking price for a bow he’s selling. I’m a decent person that would like buy a bow on here from one of the members instead of eBay. is that Fair?
I also think your post on here is appropriate. I think the rules to protect us are silly compared to feedback but your post on here does help me navigate what type of person you may be on a business deal I guess. Welcome to AT.
Good luck on the bow purchase.

Reactions: nsmitchell

·
Registered
745 Posts
Don't worry. LetThemGrow is the resident posting police. He's like the angry boomer who runs the neighborhood HOA and complains that one of the neighbor's grass is ½ inch too long.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Beaver hunting by any chance?
Is it possible those arses are photoshopped,

I keep staring at them and just can’t tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Skunkworkx

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Is it possible those arses are photoshopped,

I keep staring at them and just can’t tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn't help when you zoom in on them either. 😳

Reactions: RossRagan

·
Registered
25,576 Posts

Same trail cam.....same trespasser on Halloween morning last fall. If you look at the upper center of the top photo, you can see my ladderstand. Then he walks back through two hours later. I wish bear traps were legal.....

·
Registered
25,576 Posts
I see a release but no bow?
It doesn't look like he has his pack in the second photo either....maybe left them wherever he was setup and either took a hike or went back for something? I'm thinking the fellow across the road who has to walk by a line of "No Trespassing" signs to get where the trail cam took the photos.

4121 - 4140 of 4183 Posts