Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you know this guy P.M. me . I'm going to try and have him pay for his crime next week.:wink:
MDGC0016.jpg
P.S. Disregard the date.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
throw the book at him

·
Beer Whisperer
11,076 Posts
Almost has to be Yogi. Looks too big to be Boo Boo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
damn it yogi no more picanic baskets for you........now hold still while i stick this arrow in ya.............

·
Banned
2,248 Posts
8-31-2011-pics 616.jpg He got mine too, If you get a change hit him for me too.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Guilty !!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Uhhhhhhh I think I might be looking for a different stand location...........................

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Let the air out of that punk!!

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
I would say it is the other way around you put your camera up in his home and he wasn't happy about it.:wink:

·
SMOKE-N-FINN
1,228 Posts
I got quite a few like that, finally last week took down one of the cams, same thing, didn't get a pic, but my camera was laying on the ground, some black hair on it. At least it still worked, just had to do a little glueing

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I'd be finding a nice spot in the house to put a new rug that looks very similar to him.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Camera was about 3 feet up on the tree so I'm guessing maybe 200/250.
He'll be bear jerky if I get the shot. I had 36 mor pics of branches in the trees above the camera.:angry:
Dac,you are right.I'm hunting on public ground ,so I guess I am the trespasser in this case.;)

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Capybarra?

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
I say go confront him...Man to man do it old school with just your hands no weapons....Dang trespassing vandals . You go show him who is boss......lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts