Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tricounty indoor league season starts the first friday in october at 730. Shooting indoors is great to stay sharp for hunting. I will be there and would love to answer any questions or give any tips. I hope to see alot of you north east kansas folks there. Call me at 913 669 6323 lv message with any question
jon marquess

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Jon-

Tri County is a wonderful place to shoot indoor. Fire in the fireplace and everything!!!

I wanted to shoot last year, and would like to shoot this year, but I think the thing needs to be re-structured a little. I don't like having to give up every single friday night for the entire fall and part of the winter for league. I really wish there was some flexibility (like the convenience league) on when you can shoot your score...perhaps 2 nights. The last thing I want to do is have my league team score penalized/reduced because I can't be there every friday night. Is that still how it works or did I get some bad info?

If we could shoot on another night, I would definately sign up, and I bet I could talk IG25 into it also.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats how leagues work. You shoot with a team so you really need a set evening to shoot. You know you can shoot ahead. All you do is go in shoot your score and leave a score card. Just like it used to be.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Didn't know you could shoot earlier in the week. I was told my score would be penalized if I didn't shoot on league night. Good to hear that's not the case!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Tracy and I want to do the indoor league, but we will be out of town the first two weeks...we leave this Friday on an elk hunt in WY and won't return till the 15th.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
There are leagues starting later in the winter that you could shoot at Tri County.

Good luck in Wyoming!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts