Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's bow shopping time. The Triax has made my short list. What are you all seeing for prices ?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ebay has a few really nice ones for 1600 bucks.....
I saw those. The Triax must be flying off shelves. Both shops I have been to recently quoted MAP. I was surprised, I've bought from both and they were usually below MAP and offered accessory discounts.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I saw those. The Triax must be flying off shelves. Both shops I have been to recently quoted MAP. I was surprised, I've bought from both and they were usually below MAP and offered accessory discounts.
When both Levi Morgan and Lee Lakowsky say it's the greatest, you know it's going to "fly off the shelves"!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When both Levi Morgan and Lee Lakowsky say it's the greatest, you know it's going to "fly off the shelves"!
I've never been a Mathews fanboy but I really liked the Triax. I may wait a little while to see if the prices smooth out a little.

Anyone else on the Triax prices ?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I would definitely wait for the hype to die a little and prices to at least stay flat. No reason for most of us to get a bow in January. I'd expect 1-1.4 would be the range though.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Never buy a bow the first year they are out. Don't always have every thing worked out and next year you will save some $ because some people trade every year.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Yep all these mathews fanboys can't think for themselves. Lol:zip:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I am waiting for the Triax XL they will release next year.........

·
Registered
8,289 Posts
I ordered one in Nov. If tbe shop cant get me an update this week though I am canceling. Another local Shop here is having a 30% off sale next friday and saturday on 2017 Obsessions. Will be hard to beat a brand new hemorage for under 600

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I ordered one in Nov. If tbe shop cant get me an update this week though I am canceling. Another local Shop here is having a 30% off sale next friday and saturday on 2017 Obsessions. Will be hard to beat a brand new hemorage for under 600

Wow, you're not kidding! To me, there's no way a Mathews Triax is going to be worth $4-500 more and another month or two wait! I like my XPeditions a little more than my son's Obsession Phoenix, but just a little!

·
Registered
8,289 Posts
Wow, you're not kidding! To me, there's no way a Mathews Triax is going to be worth $4-500 more and another month or two wait! I like my XPeditions a little more than my son's Obsession Phoenix, but just a little!
Yeh man I could buy a Turmoil $430 and a Hrmorage $560 both for about $100 more than my triax order

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well, since they're about 4-8" short of being a whole bow, are they not roughly 13-22% cheaper than full size bows...no?

Lol, just poking at y'all for fun! No need for any fanboys to get butt hurt over this comment:wink:

·
Bowhunter Extraordinaire
2,642 Posts
Went in to local shop today. $1000 for ridge reaper. Extra 30 for black/grey or EV1/Supalpine. Another $30 on top of that for custom strings.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts