Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to maybe finally upgrade my bow from a q32 to a triax. Wanting to know the pros and cons of the triax. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ive got one that might be going for sale soon. I’d say pros are that it’s very quiet and dead in the hand, also is compact if you like that sort of thing. Only downside is it’s a bit on the heavy side but that also depends on how many bells and whistles you have hooked up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
How’s the draw cycle & valley?
To be honest I don’t quite remember, but I think smooth. Let-off is also pretty generous feeling. Only reason I’m thinking about selling is I have a 30” DL and the string angle is just too severe to be comfortable

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Looking to maybe finally upgrade my bow from a q32 to a triax. Wanting to know the pros and cons of the triax. Thanks
If you like short ATA, the triax is hard to beat for the going price right now… loved that bow but it was a little to short for my 30” draw so I went to the VXR 31.5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 28 draw I think the string angle would be ok for me.Just curious if it’s accurate and forgiving at longer yardage

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the same draw length and really like the back wall, never really had any problems at a distance but i only really ever stretch out to 80 messing around. On that note though I am getting ready to switch to a V3X 29, never owed a new bow so its time

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
I have a 28 draw I think the string angle would be ok for me.Just curious if it’s accurate and forgiving at longer yardage
Its been one of my favorite bows. Since the Triax, I have had a Vertix and VXR and have gotten rid of both of them and kept the Triax. I shoot it out to 60 yards without issue. I have a V3 and V3X too. My Triax is set at 60lbs and is 26.5". My V3 and V3X are both 27" draw and 60lbs. I think If I were blindfolded, and someone put either of these three bows in my hands I wouldn't know which bow I was shooting, really.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts